Please note that this is an intense training and your 100% commitment is required.
Tuesdays and Thursdays, 6:15pm – 8:00pm, September 5, 10, 12, 17, 19, 24, 26; October 1, 3, 8, 10, 15, 17, 22, 24, 29
- You are a 200-HR RYT Program graduate
- Level I/II/III Baptiste Program
In this training you will:
- Be immersed for 4 weeks in the DMY Staff Culture
- Be coached and mentored by Senior DMY teachers
- Practice powerful Vinyasa teaching drills and techniques
- Receive real time feedback and apply it immediately!
- Teach Tuesday Community Class, with real time feedback from DMY Senior Teachers
- Practice Vinyasa Teaching Tools in Thursday sessions
- Meet 15 mins prior/after class to discuss session’s intention and receive feedback from Teachers and participants
- Be mentored by a Senior DMY Teacher (trainee’s choice)
- Attend one (1) weekly practice for a total of eight (8) classes; come ready to teach, assist, practice, observe, learn and have fun!
- Meet with Mentor before/after class to receive feedback and Q&A
- Video tape of your teaching on last class
- Write a one page critique of your teaching
Regular $895, Early Bird by 8/27 $795
This program counts as (24) Yoga Alliance CEU’s (Continuing Education Units) of Contact Training Hours
- Techniques Training & Practice
- Teaching Methodology
- Anatomy & Physiology
- Yoga Philosophy, Lifestyle and Ethics for Yoga Teachers